Sunday, February 26, 2006

Something More..


Here's my latest. You don't have to laugh at the picture, but if you choose to I will understand. I thought it kind of silly myself. Today I'm 30 weeks pregnant. I have had so many people touch my stomach I almost expect it now. Sometimes it actually makes me a bit proud. I think I've actually gotten used to this whole pregnancy thing. Although, I am a bit scared about having them, and then about raising them, but God will work that all out just fine.

I spent some time this weekend scrapbooking what I have so far to put in their little individual baby books. Ultrasound pictures, they aren't the cutest things, but when you put them together with cutesy papers and all that- even my husband will look at them and say "cute."

I have been having a whole lot of Braxton Hicks lately, which is a new thing. I am afraid to tell my doctor though for fear she will move me right into the hospital for the rest of my "time." I have a lot to do this month ya know. I will have to tell her, of course, and just my luck my next appointment is on my anniversary. Let's pray she lets me at least finish that day!

I'm just going to start calling them by the names we refuse to settle on. They are the only ones we have even talked about for months now. Nothing else seems right. Although, we still don't have middle names for them...

Well, talk to you all later.

Me-Duncan and Amber

4 comments:

Kim said...

Awww! That's so sweet that you posted a picture of yourself. I love the names you picked out - Duncan & Amber. Adorable. :)

Fran said...

Taryn you are so dang cute in your pink sweat suit! I just can't help touching your tummy when I see you! There's little people in there! You get me back Amber's towel and I will put her name on it (and make Duncan's).

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Thanks for blogging. God Bless!

Christabelle said...

I'm so glad you've had them! They are so adorable!